God bless you Saints! We’re elated to have the opportunity to serve you in the capacity of registration for our National meetings. We have the awesome pleasure to work with you in a more personal capacity than some of the other leadership auxiliaries, in that we have the chance to wrap our arms around those who stop by. What a treat!
For continuous improvements, we are inviting you to join a feedback video/call to share your thoughts on how we can be even more excellent going forward!
We will look at:
- Communication of national registration before the meeting occurs
- Ease and timeliness of receiving your registration souvenirs
- Quality of your souvenirs
- Overall effectiveness of the national registration process (June & August sessions)
- Customer-service element
- Suggestions from you to the national registrars
1. Participate in a live “Lessons Learned” feedback session on July 8, 2017 at 9:30AM EST through this link (https://zoom.us/j/945385396). You can join from your phone or PC. This is a video conference line. Please be sure to log in at least 5 minutes before the meeting so we can begin on time.
2. Share a reply to firstname.lastname@example.org to have your thoughts captured.
At the meeting this year, Leading Lady Boyd prophetically spoke, “Together, We Are Better!” For this reason, we plan to take your valuable thoughts and implement them into an even greater impact on our service to you.
Delores Burge & WandaJean Jones
National Registrar Team*, Original Church of God
*Would you like to join the registrar team? We are offering training! Please call or text 502-807-5878. It’s a great way to serve!